Mixes - file not found

Cant find ‘A 6th Borough Blend Pt1’ anywhere
Ive got it on an old IPAD but you cant get off ( have 2 & 3)

Such a great mix & intro to teh 6th B / OOFT / Revenge sound

1 Like

Think I’ve got it, I’m at work, drop me a pm and Ill look in the morning…

blend

This one? Yes I have it.
PM me your email and I’ll WeTransfer it over @grantham_disco

1 Like

Does anyone have the full promo mix for Down To The Sea And Back Vol 1?

There a 2xCD version of it listed here, lots of tracks that weren’t on the final released comp. (Assuming it’s a mix of course)

3 Likes

Hey there. Yes it’s a mix. I can rip those for you and Dropbox or wetransfer.

1 Like

Think I’ve got the “this year….” Mix somewhere. I think he may have done a few though. Do you know which year? Does it have the henrik schwartz mix of dancing machine on it?

Hi, that would be amazing. Nice one!

1 Like

Looking for this one also, after reading Balearic Mike’s post today about Yukihiro Takahashi (RIP).

DJ Fat Ronny at Ancienne Belgique, Antwerp 1987. Supposedly posted on djhistory in 2007, and also on Red Bull Elektropedia mixcloud at some point.

@outhud here you go:

https://wetransfer.com/downloads/e4641487af1f476d24156309272e097c20230116123713/7b956582ed2e0e5c0f67387853a9950220230116123738/5223d5

1 Like

Thanks! That was very fast!

1 Like

You’re welcome!

yikes, hope im still alright to be around here after all the mayhem i caused that crazy week in woodstock…
can you send me this mix again? i dont know how to use PMs right now. maybe no capabilities because i just signed up? not sure. anyways, would really love to hear it! thank you!

2 Likes

oh please, oh please, would you send these to me, it is to my hearts design! thank you!

totally meant to say hi to both of you!

Which mix my old treacle? Let me know. I’ll need an email to send you the linky…

Does anyone have the 4-5 hour Junior Boy’s Own book launch mix from 2009? Thanks in advance.

yes I have got it. Let me find it.

1 Like
2 Likes

You star. Many thanks. :v:t2:

1 Like

vidal benjamin- balearic nightmare. email is [email protected] :smiling_face: