Mix link dump come one come all

It will probably be via the Hot Biscuits label/Bandcamp. The last DJ Nature/S&M was. One of their sub labels I guess.

That version of Relax Your Body around 58mins is a killa

1 Like

Nice, cheers for that, I’ll keep having a look

3 Likes

Never enough of Lloyd :slight_smile:

4 Likes
4 Likes

Benedek

Bar Part Time

No need for more ingredients!

https://on.soundcloud.com/6ML6cVYxinRUswm6tL

3 Likes

something mellow and summery (not too familiar with these aside from Adriano Celantano towards the end)

2 Likes

Golden era Bukem

6 Likes

Love this one

1 Like

3 Likes

I did this 25 years ago this month, which is frankly a totally terrifying thought. Penguin Cafe, Pat Metheny, OZO, Brian Briggs, Sly & Robbie, Eg & Alice .. Balearic af!

11 Likes

New Telephones

New Joe

8 Likes

Jonny has uploaded many of the Risky Disco Brixton sessions from 20 or so years back, which took place at a pub on Coldharbour Lane! Attended most of these in various states of banjaxity but just about remember the core details. Includes fine sets from Felix, Toby Tobias, 586, Ali Renault, Matt Deep Soul 3, Gatto Fritto, Rick Hopkins + the ressies.

2 Likes

I’ve been compiling my weekly radio show tracks into an ongoing Spotify playlist - enjoy!

3 Likes

Black Bones for Phonica’s Off The Record series:

2 Likes

Brotha Phillie P was on LOT Radio last Saturday <3

1 Like

A fun 80s (boogie/synth funk leaning) mix I made for a friends series. No mega diggy or super rare things, or ubiquitous 80s anthems. it was designed for when your non music friends / collegues say they wanna listen to 80s music.

2 Likes

oof, 6+ hours of Vlad and Intergalactic Gary. Kudos to anyone who ever gets through these in one stint haha

Aleays great digs by Juan Izguerra

Darryn Jones for Space Grapes

1 Like