Light Relief

Not just me then…:sweat_smile:

6 Likes

I’m not sure I do either. Is it something to do with that awful Jess Glynne song they use “Hold My Hand”?

Not sure about the disembodied hand or the glove though.

3 Likes

You gotta hand it to mr lovehandles he’s got us stumped.

11 Likes

I live a fairly sheltered existence it has to said so naturally assumed it was just me that didn’t get it!!! Comforting to know more ‘on point’ TPers are a bit baffled too.

3 Likes

Sorry all

‘Darling hold my hand’ I think is the inference here
Apologies

4 Likes

There you go, Moody’s on it

3 Likes

Jet2 flight !

1 Like

I was on one of their flights back from Ibiza after a particularly lively few days and that track, well first 20 seconds or whatever they played on repeat as we waited to take of, might have been some of the longest minutes of my life.

5 Likes

Fucking horrendous.

I can’t stand how those ads reinforce that idea that all that matters in life is a week or two in the sun. Like you’ve failed in life if you don’t go overseas, somewhere hot.
I know people work hard for a holiday but I do sometimes wonder why we pay through the nose for it in August the way the prices get whacked up

12 Likes

Haha blindingly obvious now, obviously!

Got that tune stuck in my head as a bonus. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

Sorry…

3 Likes

When you book Ricardo lol. The guy at the end had to be the promoter…

3 Likes

Opening times of the second hand bookshop in Bridport. Life takes a different pace down here.

25 Likes

I’ve seen clips of him playing that before. Interesting DJ once you put the clowning to one side.

2 Likes

I think everyone needs to experience a wobbly Ricardo set at least once in their life time…

2 Likes

From Humans of Techno

10 Likes

Balearic Salt lol

Im not into most of what he plays but he has his own style and it’s a more interesting one than many DJs. The track he’s playing is his own 20 year old remix of Thomas Dolby’s “One Of Our Submarines” and it’s an absolutely killer record, really heavy bottom end, funky techno with big loud synths and vocal bits. The reaction of the crowd is weird as it’s not like it’s not a danceable record.

2 Likes

This is all too believable :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

11 Likes