Light Relief

mastering search

11 Likes

5 Likes

Stanley Cuberick

12 Likes

Never gets old :grin:

2 Likes

25 Likes

5 Likes

3 Likes

6 Likes

6 Likes

4 Likes

The correct Carbonara recipe is the source of much debate. Usually it’s about the subtle differences in either cheese or bacon, the type of olive oil or the correct pasta to use.
Whilst on holiday in France last week I was making a carbonara for my french freinds when one suggested I added his chopped peppers and courgettes to the mix. I raised an eyebrow but as I was a guest in his house I obliged.
He had given me some very fine grade spaghetti to use which i reckoned would take about 5mins to cook.
Shall I put the pasta on? Sure he said.
Ok i’m ready to go, sauce all combined fresh parmesan (not pecorino) added and I’m ready to serve.
“Oh no we not gonna eat now, i’m gonna take a shower…”
Right oh!
I got brownie points from my wife for how well I coped and in the end it actually tasted pretty good. Not a carbonara though.

5 Likes


4 Likes

10 Likes

Core memory unlocked of the cupboard in my teenage bedroom regularly deciding my haphazard stacking of books/comics/board games/tennis racquets/random assorted shit could no longer function as a cohesive mass under the effects of gravity and flinging itself out onto the floor at midnight.

Absolute and complete terror paralysis :joy::grimacing:

5 Likes

18 Likes

:rofl: Hahaha!

1 Like

Flat Stanley bizness

1 Like

Don’t forget kids, get out there and vote.

(I’m not sure this is light relief, it’s actually all too depressing)

22 Likes

One of his best. short and to the point.

1 Like