When I got my first job, I was working with a guy called Andrew Wankling, and a girl called Sarah Sex.
5 Likes
There’s also a Rodger Meagh (pronounced ME) where I live…
5 Likes
Kid at school called Wayne Kerr.
4 Likes
Kid at my school called Wayne King
2 Likes
No way
I work in a hospital, we have a Dr Lim (sadly not Orthopaedics), a Dr Love and a Dr Crook… One for our Australian readers!
4 Likes
My daughters school has Ms Curry, Ms Rice and Ms Coffee
3 Likes
ha - similarly i work with a guy named berger - we were trying to get a meetup between him and guys from a couple of other teams, namely (har har) mr. friese and mr. koch.
Always tickles me when this chap reports on anything related to petrol prices etc
8 Likes
Local legend Everard Dick. EVERARD DICK - AYLESBURY
3 Likes
What the heck?
2 Likes
Zoom in!
2 Likes
Artwork on the way back from Ibiza?
2 Likes
Yes I did… Lol
1 Like





