Lets hear your mixes

I’ll be the guy wearing" Play more skipidy hi hats" t shirt.

7 Likes

Eastbourne/hastings train comes through Lewes, takes about 40mins.
It would be lovely to see you and you’d be made very welcome x

1 Like

Amazing, thank you!

From Gatwick I think my friends get the train to Brighton without leaving the airport… I might be wrong. I’ll find out

2 Likes

Yes it’s dead easy, either the Brighton line and then across or direct through to Lewes on the EB/Hastings train :+1:

1 Like

Thursday - Sunday or Monday for the July date €68 return… Cork to Gatwick

Always enjoy these Scott, thanks for posting.

Here’s yesterday’s SHOW

1. STATUES - THE BECOMING [MM DISCOS]
  2. NANCY NOISE - KAIA (CAFE DEL MAR EDIT) [CDM MUSIC]
  3. QUINN LAMONT LUKE - NO GETTING OVER YOU (MAX ESSA REMIX) [EL TRIÁNGULO RECORDS]
  4. BOBBY LEE - REDS FOR A BLUE PLANET [TOMPKINS SQUARE]
  5. THE IRRESISTIBLE FORCE - MAGIC ACID [LIQUID SOUND DESIGN]
  6. WILLIE GRAFF & DARREN EBOLI - PINK HOTEL [MUSIC FOR DREAMS]
  7. WOODENTOPS - RIDE A CLOUD/HORSE (XAVI AMBIENT DUB 1) [PROMO ONLY]
  8. COLDCUT - AUTUMN LEAVES (IRRESISTABLE FORCE REMIX) [NINJA TUNE]
  9. SPECIAL OCCASION - FLYIN’ TO SANTA BARBARA (12” MINUS 10 VERSION) [NUNK RECORDS]
  10. PUERTO MONTT CITY ORCHESTRA - OUR PATAGONIAN FRIENDS (BALEARIC ULTRAS BROOKING BASS REMIX) [HIGHER LOVE RECORDINGS]
  11. MARSHALL WATSON & COLE ODIN - DAYDREAM IN DUB (HARDWAY BROS LIVE AT THE SSL) [SHADES OF SOUND]
  12. DIRT BOGARDE - CLOUD WALKIN [PROMO]
  13. MARSHALL WATSON & COLE ODIN - JUST A DAYDREAM AWAY (ROCKET RIDE MIX) [SHADES OF SOUND PROMO]
  14. PETE BLAKER - FLOOR IS YOURS [JUST WHAT THE WORD NEEDS]
  15. SECRET SOUL SOCIETY VS POINTER SISTERS (PROMO ONLY)
  16. CANTOMA - WAY TO THE SUN (CALM’S MELLOW MELLOW ACID REMIX) [HIGHWOOD RECORDINGS]
  17. CANTOMA - ONLY PEOPLE [LENG REXCORDS]
  18. 77:78 - LOVE SAID LET’S GO (WALLIS & MORRIS NORTH STREET VOCAL RE-WORK) [RAMROCK RED RECORDS]
  19. RICKY BARROW – WITH OR WITHOUT YOU (BOY BLUNDER DUB MIX) [CHILLIFUNK]
11 Likes

Listened earlier. Very nice.

1 Like

Top stuff this. How’s Outlaws doing? Not been since pre pandemic :frowning:

Love the Quinn lamont luke track :+1: great selection as always

1 Like

Thanks buddy. Yeah its doing OK, definitely still doing its bit as a great alternative space to hang out in the city

1 Like

Isthmus of Kra is a superb record

1 Like

Cheers pal x

I’m about to do an impromptu Italian Disco & House mix at www.namanteiga.com in 10 mins (17:30 gmt-3) in case anyone wants to tune in. Should be up for listening later.

3 Likes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YMOM08UHcMA

Here it is, soon it will be up on their soundcloud and I’ll edit the post to add the link. I was pretty hapoy with it, might do a more polished 2h version for Loose or whoever’ll take it.

7 Likes

That Hardway Bros Live at SSL mix is so good! Hope that EP gets crowdfunded. Nice mix, listened to the whole thing on a long bike ride. Perfect soundtrack.

1 Like

Cheers@ Yeah its a great EP. In parts it reminds me of a James/Primal Scream collab. Well, what one would sound like in my mind :smiley:

1 Like

Really enjoyed this. Last tune is a beauty.

Thanks. The last tune was meant to be the LCD Soundsystem italian cover thing but the studio engineer told me I still had some time left as the people for the next transmission were a little late, so I snuck it in. Learned about it right here in the Italo thread, I think:

3 Likes