Lets hear your mixes

Love this mix series, who can I speak to, to get on it?

Here’s a few I’ve done over lockdown

1 Like

Three of my fave personal guest mixes from 2020 :slight_smile:

8283-7d45-4bbb-836b-e1445410f184

[Mixcloud]

5c68-e579-496a-83a7-b8a84548f3ae

[Mixcloud]

d735-45d0-46cd-b971-e1453664dc44

[Mixcloud]

4 Likes

@SteveOptix got your Back to the Beach mix on this morning. X

1 Like

Here’s a link to a radio show I started in late 2020 on Hamburg’s Hallo:Radio. Lots of spacey, ambient house from bargain bin digs and early 90s CD rips.

2 Likes

Lovely job, cheers Dave :wink:

1 Like

Hello lovely people.

Since the tragic Corona got hold of our life I got furlough and for the first time in my life I finally had time to play the records I’ve been buying all my life, as usually Im always working, so I decided to join a new radio called Cratedigs radio and been doing a show every Sunday since almost a year and I uploaded them here: Mixcloud
I hope you enjoy

P.s.
If you like to join the radio they always looking for people :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

Here’s a mix i made for the pjsmashuset-blog last year. 72 minutes of house, disco and dub.

2 Likes

Hey everyone

Here is a recent episode of my monthly show at Radio Veneno, local online radio from Brasil :slight_smile:

A mix of ambient, jazz, soul and electronics.

Hope you enjoy listening as much as I enjoyed making it.

Sarlim · Radio Fantasma #20: ?!?!?!?! ?!?
1 Like

Cheers man, appreciate it :smile:

Listened to Back to the Beach yesterday. Boss mate

1 Like

Cheers fella, really appreciate the support :raised_hands:t3::relaxed:

1 Like

Here’s last nights Streaming into the Void. Me for an hour or so synthy boogie
garage type stuff, then Hamish Makgill with some very wonky goodness, then me again for about 2 1/2 hours until i played the same record twice and realised it was time for bedibyes.

(https://m.mixcloud.com/LazySusanDJs/streaming-into-the-void-20210130-2055/

Latest mix, made during the first lockdown: https://soundcloud.com/zimo_n/k6ebqro4lai5

2 Likes

Latest Frotee Lainepikkus for IDA Radio. Balearic, easy listening, electronic etc

3 Likes

I’ve been buzzing about this forum all weekend. Thanks @Apiento … Here’s a mix I made at the end of last year. Some spacey furrows via some ambient, disco, italo, new beat, house etc. Music for low-gravity barbecue parties is my thing.

mark beta · U.F.STYLUS AT THE MOON GRILL

4 Likes

Mixcloud mainly Ambient/Balearic stuff, mainly stuff I bought in the last six months. Still getting used to my new interface so its a bit quiet.

3 Likes

I have a monthly show on Vienna community radio station Res.Radio.

I try and use it as an opportunity to play more ambient, downtempo, headphone stuff although the intention isn’t always to just play chill out but more orientated to home listening rather than the dancefloor.

2 Likes

one of a few from last year and a mellow one to start the year:

Live house, electro and disco

Methods of Mellow Podcast

I try and record a mix each month called Chance To Dance on my Soundcloud page, this was January’s mix. Ambient, downtempo, street soul to the dance floor, dance trance and acid house.

3 Likes