Happy Christmas 🎄

The first time in years that I’m actually off work for a week at Christmas, and first time in years that all my immediate family are all together. Two new nephews bringing some sparkle to proceedings.

Happy Christmas (or whatever) to all TP’ers, wherever you are, and whatever you’re doing.

Thanks for the music

Ally

18 Likes

Happy Christmas Mate. I booked three weeks off. Some work related people were not happy but they will get over it. Family comes first. Merry Xmas everyone.

14 Likes

Indeed mate

8 Likes

Feliz Navidad Bitchachos

14 Likes

Merry Christmas, Everybody! xx

14 Likes

Merry Christmas to all TP people. Thanks for all the stimulation.

14 Likes

and a merry christmas to you all.

14 Likes

Merry Christmas to you all. It’s been a pleasure this year. Thanks for sharing some amazing sounds x

12 Likes

…yes you lot have all made this year ultimately bearable with your joy and enthusiasm, big love to you and yours and hope we have a great 2022.

12 Likes

The TP Forum has been the gift that’s kept on giving all year long. Thanks for all the knowledge, tunes, silliness and pictures of stuff. Merry Christmas to you all x

12 Likes

Happy Christmas all :smiley:

11 Likes

Omicron caught me on the 20th putting a big dent on my holiday plans, had to reschedule a gig, but most of my family caught it at the same time so we managed to sort of have Christmas together this year. Sucks, but could have been worse. Everyone’s OK.

Merry Christmas to all!

13 Likes

Merry Christmas everybody. This forum has been a lifeline this year. Thanks to you all for the contributions.

14 Likes

:fist: all good stuff to all of you

12 Likes

Seasons blessings brothers & sisters. One love x

12 Likes

Happy Holidays in whatever way you spend it, it’s been nice to get know you all this year, and meet in the dance, and meet again online after many years, you know who you are x

12 Likes

Happy Christmas everyone. Hope you’ve all had a good one. X

16 Likes

Happy Christmas folks, it’s been a beacon of good vibes on here all year - thank you :slight_smile:

13 Likes

Happy Christmas everyone, have really enjoyed the year on here. It’s been expensive though. I’ve bought more records and digital tracks this year than I have in ages owing to the recommendations of you good folks.

13 Likes

Happy Christmas folks

11 Likes