Free Forum Edits

Share your home made bangers here… Here’s a topical one that I made a while ago that cuts two versions of Hounds Of Love together…

001 - Hounds of Love (Apiento Edit)

19 Likes

Thanks. Will share this with my youngest, who I’m currently having a proper, Father sharing with Son moment with.
A few years back, he asked for a Walkman for his birthday (Guardians of the Galaxy). Gave him all my tapes. He asked for a turntable last Christmas and I gave him a load of records (Talking Heads, Human League, Fleetwood Mac, Devo, Kate Bush, Bowie, etc).

One of those little gifts of life.

5 Likes

My nearly 16yr old daughter has a walkman, most of the tapes we have are ones I made for car journeys, eclectic to say the least… Everything from fugazi to dub tribe soundsystem…

4 Likes

My 17 year old just bought a turntable, been trying him out on different genres etc
It’s a lovely moment

3 Likes

On the tropical breakbeat tip.

On the Japaese Boogie tip:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9nyffMJgmFU

One for those that like cute dogs from the 70s :slight_smile:

And one I made out of necessity, I got given this 12" but it was badly warped and most of the track wouldnt play, so I made an edit out of the bits of the track that would play without skipping. I was happy with the result. I should really pick up a non-warped pressing of it one day so I can hear the whole track!

2 Likes

Still play this a lot…

2 Likes

enjoy:

lemme know if you can download them, Im a rookie on dropfox

7 Likes

I can’t sleep, so I made one more edit:

2 Likes

one more, sorry for the
spam:

been away from TP for a while, I leave an edit I made here:

3 Likes

Here are some of mine from a few years back.
I’ve set them to allow DLs.

4 Likes