Forum Meet Up

I would be up for it if there’s room for another.

2 Likes

Can schedule you in for an earlier slot mate I’m sure. Once we’ve got enough i’ll work out timings to try suit everyone x

2 Likes

If you go a little bit further outside of that area you will probably get it a lot cheaper

2 Likes

Do It!

2 Likes

Yeah very easy to get to from few areas

1 Like

Little bump on this. Still plenty of spaces if anyone wants to play. Or if you dont want to play feel free to come along during or afterwards x

2 Likes

I’d love to join - but am away. Boo. Next time!

1 Like

Sadly I’m not able to make this one, as I’m off to Asturias for the eclipse.

2 Likes

I’d like to play if there’s still slots available please?

Nice one, will add you to the list mate

1 Like

Is this still happening Joe?

Hey mate. Sadly not, had a few pull outs and non commitals and couldnt get enough folks to fill the day. August probably wasnt the best time in hindsight. Will look at sometime in Autumn possibly if there’s enough interest

8 Likes

I wish you’d let us know, a lot of things got moved around to make this work for me in the end

Sorry mate, apologies

1 Like