Favorite sunset selections

When I jogged through it the first artist I landed on was Fleetwood so that’s an automatic add to the playlist. :pray:t3::pray:t3:

1 Like

And the second was fly like an eagle.

1 Like

West Coast vibes that sounded great on trips to Ibiza for us👍

Sorry to spam the thread….but this was our sunset tonight in our wee corner of heaven on Tayside

14 Likes

Gorgeous

1 Like

Mine on the way home from work earlier

6 Likes

Beautiful :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I’ve been listening to this one from Castro and Nemo recently. Maybe not strictly sunset music, but I think it would work great, especially if you like a bit of 80s Euro pop. You could wear short shorts and maybe grow a moustache to get really into it.

1 Like

Bloody freezing here… :snowflake:

Aye same here, like all of a sudden. Was 16° last week and now it’s baltic

1 Like

It was beautiful over Stirlingshire too on my drive home. Amazing colours.

1 Like

Sunsets can never be spam :raised_hands:t3:

3 Likes

Yes Friday was really mild, my Mrs and friends went taking mushrooms on this pagan burial site :roll_eyes: as you do, they were camping and were going to stay Saturday night for the full moon. Temperature drop Saturday they soon came home lol.

1 Like

Last time I took mushies was round a mates and we brewed tea with them after having picked them that day. Took them when *Brookside started and by the adverts at 8.15pm we were up and running.

*there’s a the clue as to how long ago

1 Like

Lol was Jimmy on the smack in Brookie

Bring them on

1 Like

Haha yeah it was around that time :rofl:

Remember Desert Storm doing a live PA at Slam at The Arches in Glasgow and they had Jimmy Corkhill’s face rotating behind them on the screen. Probably 94/95 ish

2 Likes

Have you seen the No Context Jimmy Corkhill Covid? It’s brilliant I won’t ruin the thread by posting it but do Google it…

1 Like

No but now I need to :rofl:

1 Like

Same in London. Have had to get the Kara Koram out, which means I can still wear just a T-shirt underneath

1 Like