Doggy style - let's talk dogs

Did she enjoy it? Me and my daughter are going next weekend. Both pretty excited tbh

1 Like

Yeah she said it was brilliant, she’s only 16 and was with her friend and parents. Looks good from the photos she took. Here’s a review from hotpress.

1 Like

Been an exceptionally warm summer, until this week, up here in Helsinki. Our 6 year old rescue from Sicily has found a place of respite.

7 Likes

No fool… It’s been getting a little cooler here to in Ireland, our dog was lying next to the freezer for most afternoons…

1 Like

Looking after this lil poppet for a week.
She’s been blind for about six months after having her eyes removed.
Amazing happy little soul, finds her way around no problem.

10 Likes

Eyes removed, can I ask why? Never heard of that…

1 Like

Not entirely sure…

1 Like

It’s usually only done if they have serious pain from things like trauma or cancer or glaucoma.

2 Likes

We’re just back from the vet and these guys were outside waiting to get their injections :flushed: a litter of 12.

6 Likes

Nice read about Adamski’s dog

5 Likes

Looking after our friends 2x dogs today, our dog walks with them most weeks but she has been genuinely put out jealous. One of ones staying threw up on carpet , later then threw up in kitchen & ate it just leaving a wet patch

1 Like

Apart from the moody clouds, this is a stunning wee beach about a 10 minute drive from my house.

3 Likes

Looks amazing

1 Like

It is. Shallow waters to quite far out and golden sand. Good place for a swim

That’s a lovely story

Saw a very strange dog today…

4 Likes

Theres a lot going on there :grin:

1 Like

She said a mammut bulldog :thinking: a new one to me.

Lovely. Now reminiscing about the relevance of growing up with our beloved family dog. You never quite get over losing them,

5 Likes

This is beautifully written and I’m not ashamed to admit I shed a tear.

As the famous quote says: “Dogs’ lives are too short. Their only fault, really.”

3 Likes