Clobber - a clothes thread

left my sunnies in a taxi- can anyone recommend some nice mid price range sunglasses (£50ish) ? fan of the wayfarer style

2 Likes

Izipizi are worth a look

1 Like

perfect thanks!

El classico"s from late 80s

1 Like

If you don’t need prescription lenses tk maxx is worth a look. If you do need them the like of cubbitts, Bailey Nelson & Ollie Quinn are pretty good at keeping it affordable.

1 Like

Some nice new stuff from Helas brand out of France… Ordered this one

6 Likes

Always TK for sunnies. Spend £25, get £125 quality lenses.

1 Like

ITALO DISCO MOCASSIN WHITE | HÉLAS These made me lol.

2 Likes

Yeah lol… They have some great shirts and jackets. Good quality too I got stuff last year and nice price

1 Like

The more I look at them I’m being to like them… Would have to be the right occasion of course…

Any recommendations for a nice Chore jacket that isn’t Carharrt? My old one is on its last legs. I quite like this, but wonder if anyone has any alternatives? Cheers!

2 Likes

If there are any Filson fans in the house, my friend’s shop is currently having a sale with up to 40% off.

3 Likes

I’ve got that one in denim. Both really nice.

1 Like

What’s the fit like? Their sizing chart is a bit confusing. I’m 6’ 3" with 42" chest, don’t know if that’s large or medium?

Defo go Large. I’m a very similar size

1 Like

Cheers!

1 Like

I’m also after a chore jacket, maybe something Japanese. I’d rather try something on in the flesh, I’m in London for a Saturday afternoon next month, any recommendations as to good shops with a range of brands?

American Classics - just opening their new store on Newburgh Street.

John Simons on Chiltern St

Son of a Stag at Truman Brewery

1 Like

And you might as well go and check out Real McCoys on Sackville Street, even if it’s just to torture yourself. The prices are eyewatering.

1 Like

Thanks @howler

1 Like