Best of Beats In Space

too many favourites!

this is, apparently, my most played selection, gonna miss it for sure!

What’s Victor from WH gonna do now?!

He’s probably the only happy person with this news.

1 Like

no doubt!

hopefully, he’ll deliver a farewell message, along the lines of Hallowe’en 2011’s “little ballerina” message!

Rub n Tug, James Murphy, Justin Van Der Volgen just for starters, so many great shows

1 Like

jonny nash did a show about 2010(?) that blew me away. from memory (sadly i dont have a sub so cant find the playlist) he didn’t play anything over 80 bpm

first time i heard la vie by mind over matter

props to tim sweeney, can’t believe it’s been 21 years :astonished:

2009/10 had so many killer shows, I was clubbing a lot of the time and running a lot so I looked ok when out clubbing. BIS and DHJ Podcast were all I ever ran to back then.

There was a mix in 2009/10 where someone played the instrumental to Don Heney / Boys Of Summer, anyone remember which mix that was? Always wanted to hear that one again.

1 Like

Personally, I love this one:

Mareh with Guga and Rafael Cancian (it’s the second mix, below the fold)

It’s funky, it’s Balearic, it’s uptempo, it’s proper party music, it’s packed full of Brazillian bangers, it’s basically just ace!

2 Likes

thank you :+1:

Bézier’s Hong Kong/Singapore/Taiwan disco mix from April 2014 is a masterpiece — doesn’t seem to be on soundcloud anymore but you can download an mp3 here: https://beatsinspace.net/playlists/724/

1 Like

2 Likes

There was a Ripperton one couple of years ago that was excellent
Beats In Space with Ripperton 02.17.15 by ripperton on #SoundCloud

Guys, he’s just a break. He’s in love with his australian girlfriend. Time for love. He’s good :slight_smile:

Loved this Prins Thomas one