Bangkok - Tips & Places To Go

My son was beautiful (he still is but he’s 24 now) with bright red hair. I’m fairly sure he’d shat himself though.

1 Like

my daughter was three when we took her to bangkok. as mentioned, the locals seem to adore small children, my kid was like a local celebrity, people stopping us to take photos with her. after a while she just developed that lazy beauty pageant wave from her stroller, a casual hello to her many fans.

as much as they love the lil’ kids, it can be harrowing pushing strollers down some of those back roads. we were in a super tight lil’ thoroughfare when i had to thread the needle pushing the stroller between a passing scooter and a wok full of hot cooking oil. my wife just about lost her marbles.

seconding the recommendation to see the chatuchak market, if you’re there for it. it’s a lot of the same things over and over, but it is fascinating. had some pretty damn good food in that place.

3 Likes

24, gorgeous, red hair you say? If he went back now I’m sure he’d feel quite different about all the attention!

2 Likes

Thanks for the recommendation @Joe

How was your experience at Transport @ChillCollins? Hope you had a good send off.

1 Like

I loved it @BrentBurns! Great club and the music was banging all night. Managed to catch FFAN again in my hometown of Melbourne on Saturday too

1 Like

@ChillCollins nice to hear you had a good time. We usually do parties in a warehouse a bit out of the city. Ffan was playing at Angel in Melbourne right? Still need to get myself over to Melbourne at some point.

Yep, it’s a good little club. Looking forward to heading back to Bangkok so hopefully I’ll make it to one of the warehouse parties

Nice, give me a shout in advance when you’re planning a trip back to Bangkok

2 Likes