Bandcamp Musts

4 Likes

Nice electroey techno biz

1 Like

The Fila Brazillia remix of John Beltran is very nice

5 Likes

Oooh, instant love for this. Just out but sounds so familiar though?

2 Likes

2 Likes

No connection AFAIK to 60s US experimentalists Cromagnon or 2000s Japanese rockers The Cro-Magnons

2 Likes

That whole remix package is brilliant, I particularly like the Danilo Plessow and Session Victim mixes.

3 Likes

There are so many different themes going on here. He’s thrown everything into it. Trully epic.

Yeah, all gold. The original EP is unsurprisingly top quality from JB.

1 Like

Currently immersed in DDWY ‘naini’s call’. Clocks in at 6.55 but I wish it lasted hours

6 Likes

So I was looking for more info about ‘Twelve’ and this beaut of a track ‘Spectral’…

…but then came across another producer (in East Midlands) also called Twelve who leans towards kosmische!

If anyone is familiar with Twelve (or Twelve!) I’m all ears

1 Like

I have heard some of the first one “Twelwe”, popped up on Spotify discover of all things, don’t know anything about them though.

6 Likes

Three superlative Conrad Idjut remixes on this one

10 Likes

Trippy breakbeat action. Nice.

6 Likes

The flip is as good or better than the title track

4 Likes

New Cleo Sol peeps.

10 Likes

10 Likes

Lots to like about this new release from Ramzi. She’s got such a nice touch with the slower stuff.

8 Likes

Top shelf party action

4 Likes