Bandcamp Musts

Woah lush, look forward to hearing the rest of that!

1 Like

New Cantoma is a bit special

7 Likes

Some good stuff from Mogwaa with a new release on MM Discos.

Full Bloom and Moondance sounding nice to me.

4 Likes

This is great! Apologies if already posted.

4 Likes

sound of the summer such a good one!

This couldn’t be anymore up my street if it came and camped on my doorstep :slight_smile: Killer ambient, trancey downtempo goodness from C-Thru on Pacific Rhythm

10 Likes

New Parkway Mark7 is up on Bandcamp (digital)

I went for Phonica pre order, would have been nice to get Digital inc with Vinyl but pleased I didnt hold out

4 Likes

Chunky funky banger

5 Likes

7" niceness from Mr Smith

4 Likes

Nice little (name your price ) dub of this left field favourite.

3 Likes

for Jon Hassell/Eno/4th world adepts

2 Likes

great release with press release set to hyperbole

"Multi Culti co-founder Dreems goes undercover as Angelo Cruzman and joins forces with Jacoby for kaleidoscopic sonic wizardry that flows seamlessly from symphonic dream pop to ambient esoterica.

If this album had been produced by some super-advanced AI the prompt would have been: create the perfect mix of Daft Punk - Homework crossed with Brian Wilson - Pet Sounds containing shades of Moby - Play but with the complexity and scope of The Avalanches - Since I Left You, containing a few saucy licks of Nile Rogers funk, dainty fragments of French psychedelic library-kitsch, mind-expanding flourishes from the BBC radiophonic workshop, all culminating with a bell-filled percussive piano ballad outro masterpiece produced by Brian Eno and Four Tet on 180 mics of LSD after watching Sesame Street with Lee Perry. "

8 Likes

New Takovoi EP on Leng. Another The Same is the standout track for me.

3 Likes

2 Likes

It’s out now. Sounding very nice.

1 Like

More delights from Chuggy

:arrow_forward:︎ Censorship Is Killing Music (Gross National Products 1981 - 1989) | Kalahari Surfers | Emotional Rescue (bandcamp.com)

2 Likes

Real nice! Hopefully we can get a copy from a uK shop

Cannot express what a great listen this was this afternoon. Props for the tip off!

Perfect for the warm sunshine we’re having in the UK right now!

2 Likes

lovely moody tune…

3 Likes

A lovely one for a Saturday… Doubling up on the TP news thread as its such a lovely thing…

11 Likes