Bandcamp Musts

2 Likes

Loving this, thank you

1 Like

650 smackers on discogs :flushed:

4 Likes

Someone paid $950 for this in October last year. I mean wtf?

It’s good but… :crazy_face:

Looks like you can get one for $2k now if you hurry.

1 Like

I could understand the price if it was the first press of a rare 1970s album recorded in analog where the primary media is the vinyl. As this is available digitally, and was made on a computer in the first place I literally have no understanding of why people would pay so much.

7 Likes

Highly recommend these edits from @Mandarina Wrekin Havoc.

6 Likes

Talking Drums Vols 1-4 on Bandcamp

4 Likes

Ooh nice, Get Serious was on a Harvey mix (Rumours) a few years back. Top track!

I bought the Frantique record for pennies, sounds exactly the same to my ears (played at -8)

1 Like

2 Likes

Russian dub?
Yes please.

Buy. On. Sight.

Full Pints, Full Hearts :heart:

4 Likes

This is great, I’ve just ordered the 12", thanks for the tip!

Ultimo Tango looks an interesting reissue label out of Milan. This is a pre-order right now. Clips on Soundcloud. Trippy rhythms all the way.

Also worth checking the Leo Mas/Fabrice 90s Italo House release on this label. Says there’s more to come on that front too.

1 Like

New Linkwood coming soon on AOTN

2 Likes

This is lovely and sounds like lots of different things without really sounding like anything.

So, so good.

12 Likes

Most of the snippets on that “album” comes from Funkadelic Soundsystem. Some of them, or at least one of them, are still around but are called Sir Breena Soundsystem and play more reggae these days. They posted a mid 80s Funkadelic tape a few years ago on mixcloud.

The real sound of London!

5 Likes