All I Want For Christmas Is

Well I already have this as I bought it for myself but if I didn’t I’d want this… What’s on your wants list…

5 Likes

Like you I have also bought myself a book

We only really spend money on the kids in the family now. The adults give each other a few small things, usually homemade, book swaps, etc

5 Likes

Snap, really trying to buy less, but a slippery slope, been very hard not to get back on the vinyl train now have a job. Keep looking at synths, mixers and the like, must resist.

2 Likes

Just gets a bit silly at Christmas. A few small things and some recommendations is a good level for me.

Expensive enough this time of year.

I have asked my wife to try and find the Nike Air Max 1 Curry Pack from a few years back for me. She likes a challenge. I think. In my defence she wanted the New Balance 550 all white which are almost impossible to get in smaller sizes but I did it!

1 Like

why not, i’ve earned it:

3 Likes
3 Likes

Bought my own present for myself, a Serge Resonant EQ eurorack synth module.
If I was fortunate enough to have someone lavish me with expensive gifts I’d tell them I wanted that Synthi AKS

3 Likes

6 points.

I’ve been asking for this for years but now it seems dreams do come true!

13 Likes

Is he going to dedicate his time to more Fela Kuti compilations?

4 Likes

The downside. Three more effin years.

3 Likes

“ But the news got a mixed reaction elsewhere, with taxi driver [Martin Holmes] ‘Amongst all the Covid misery, there is a small glimpse of a better future’”. :joy:

4 Likes

Unrelated to the story, but did anyone happen to hear that DJ City edit of Coldplay’s “Clocks” that came out on Public Possession this Summer?

It’s… quite good I think? I didn’t buy it as I can’t ever see myself playing it out, but it’s an enjoyable euro-disco/house take on it.

https://www.phonicarecords.com/product/dj-city-clocks-public-possession/174457

:joy: Before i even saw that, a similar phrase was in my mind.

Now only 3 on offer :roll_eyes:

I can see him doing a Damon Albarn and going solo with a “world music” album in 2026.

1 Like

New iMac. It came last Monday.