Bargain

11 Likes

3 Likes

Fur Dixon and Poison Ivy of The Cramps 1986

4 Likes

4 Likes

Greetings from Singapore

6 Likes

Brilliant. Where is that from, the Twitters?

2 Likes

Yep.

3 Likes

I havent been able to stop thinking about the finale all week. It made me sad but kinda content as well

2 Likes

One of the all time great shows, such a great character & fantastic writing, could never predict where it was gonna go, it never resorted to cliche.
I’m gonna watch it all again from the beginning when I get the time.

2 Likes

I’ve just started BB again, followed by BCS. That final episode was just perfect. The series format at its very best.

2 Likes

I went back and watched the first episode today as I couldn’t remember the references they used in the finale.

Lot of chatter online about which is the better show, BCS or BB. I dont think its fair to compare since they are different entities but what i will say is that BCS had more layers, complexities and nuance so perhaps that puts it in front of BB

1 Like

Yeah, I couldn’t remember some of the references either, thats one of the reasons i want to rewatch it all.
As for BB vs BCS, they’re both great, props to Vince Gilligan for creating both.
Think i’ll watch BB from the start again as well.

1 Like

Both are incredible tv. My youngest has just started Breaking Bad and I’m a bit jealous tbh.

1 Like

I’m still only at episode 10 of BCS. I’ve watched BB twice through, not sure I’d have the stamina for a third time!

5 Likes