What are you watching?

Did you know one of the girls is Denis Sultra’s partner… I know his name but I have no idea who he is…

1 Like

Seen his name at a load of events up here, but like you, don’t know much about him. I believe 2 of the main characters live in Scotland now.

1 Like

Exactly what I’m doing

He worked in Rub a Dub Records before he became such a huge name.

1 Like

”that’s all i have. i spent my life doing that. collecting all that stuff, comics, books, and i just continued, even when it stopped giving me the powerful emotions i felt in my early 20s. i continued anyway. and now it’s all i have left. knowledge and memories of stupid, futile things nobody cares about."

An amazing film that I’m still digesting the day after watching

6 Likes

Sounds good I’ll search that out :ok_hand:

Nice little short on DiY

2 Likes

Will be switching between the Liverpool and City games. Liverpool are my English team, so hoping for a miracle from Villa.

Looks like you’re getting it!

If Liverpool blow this now….

1 Like

Maybe not…

1 Like

Yeah that was utterly brilliant and affecting, thanks for recommendation

Wow! What a day of drama. Congrats to City because that was some comeback. 3 goals in about 6 minutes.

Mad, didn’t see those 3 goals coming

1 Like

Don’t think anyone did. No shots on target in first half. Fair play though. That’s what you want on the last day of the season. Had both games going at the end there. Proper entertainment.

I’ve had the craziest week of being a supporter in my life with massive highs and crushing lows. Wouldn’t have it any other way

2 Likes

Fuck the abu dhabi financial dopers.

5 Likes

Glad you enjoyed it, that scene near the end where the quote is from really resonated with me

1 Like

:joy: :joy: :joy:

You think they are doing things the right way? They are in the 4th year of litigation with the Premier League on their finances and its not over.

1 Like

Mate, Liverpool are my second team. I’m not a fan of any of these owners/syndicates that have become the norm in the EPL. With huge amounts of money, corruption always follows and dodgy characters appear. I’ve not been following the City case so can’t comment on that. I have less and less interest in the EPL as time goes by.

To get 92 points and not win the league is unreal. Have to take your hat off to Liverpool for pushing it to the very bitter end. City are such an unlikeable club

3 Likes