What are you listening to now, I mean right now in this moment?

currently immersed in Bangalter’s new experimental thing if you have a spare 6 hours!

dope!

and this one, recommended for fans of Tornado Wallace’s a.s.o.

I’m half way through season two at the moment.

This pairing never fails :green_heart:

3 Likes

When I was counting to 76 for random roulette pick I saw this I had forgotten about.

Ame edit of Diamonds On The Soles Of Her Shoes.

Sounding very nice. Discogs price is crazy now.

https://www.discogs.com/release/4239629-Paul-Simon-Global-Communication-Diamonds-Âme-Private-Edit-Maiden-Voyage-Ripperton-Edit

2 Likes

HOUSE OF REKIDS MIX 05 | Sean Johnston (Hardway Bros) by REKIDS on #SoundCloud

Tough call in terms of which I prefer more, this or Picnic Attack. Both are worth revisiting from time to time.

2 Likes

Only 20 minutes in and this is beautiful :blue_heart:
Free Association #24 w/ Lea Lisa and Sam Don - May 2024 by Sam Don on #SoundCloud

1 Like

Lush dream pop

2 Likes
2 Likes

1 Like

Feeling summery, shame about the weather mind.

2 Likes

downtempo bliss outta Australia

SUSS’s fourth album is their most fine-tuned, memorable, ambitious, and ultimately best work to date. Taking in musical influences as far afield as Brian Eno, Daniel Lanois, Ry Cooder, and William Tyler, the New York-based trio evoke romantic notions of the desert plains of the big ol’ U.S. of A, with the record ultimately coming across as an arid strain of post-rock, rural psychedelia, or a busier, earthier take on ambient music.

3 Likes

DL on Soundcloud page.

2 Likes

Nice, esp from ~19 mins in - track list would be nice.

It’s a live set from a festival of unreleased material. Could be stuff from forthcoming releases, hopefully. The last track is lush.

1 Like
2 Likes