What are you listening to now, I mean right now in this moment?

What a tune. Just gets better as it goes on. Was not what I was expecting at all.

1 Like

Great band taking the trad a bit further, not much love here in Ireland with so called musicians :roll_eyes: . And none of the songs they released in the last few years were radio friendly lol even after winning awards they were not played on radioā€¦

1 Like

All their publicity shots makes them look like a backing band for death grips.

1 Like

Had to change the name few years ago from Lynched to Lankum it didnā€™t go down to well playing folk festivals in parts of Americaā€¦ Two brothers in the band their name is Lynch.

1 Like

Can only imagine how badly that wouldā€™ve gone down haha

One of the best records in recent times. Surprised how they arenā€™t much much bigger but maybe because itā€™s rā€™nā€™b for techno boys.

1 Like

This is worth a look
https://youtu.be/kCLFShptAIA

This is off to a great start.
YOU, ME & THE MILKY WAY ā€“ JAN 23 ā€“ BY NANCY NOISE by Healthy Yummies on #SoundCloud

2 Likes

Underworld 1992 Experimental Sound Field Glastonbury

2 Likes

https://youtu.be/J8l2kS4U8EE

2 Likes

Arenā€™t they Mick Lynchs nieces/nephews?

I never heard that connection, Iā€™ll ask a mate who plays with them a bitā€¦

I think I might have been there

2 Likes

somebody just posted this up on a FB group - lovely stuff indeed from 1974

3 Likes

Hello guys
My first post in the forum :smiley:
Listening a lot to smooth jazz , synth pop stuff like
:

• Basia ā€œnew day for youā€
  • Cath Carroll ā€œMoves Like Youā€
  • Centerfold ā€œIntimate Climateā€
  • total Contrast ā€œsunshineā€

If you guy recommend some tunes in the same spirit I will really appreciate :raised_hands:t3:

Cheers :v:t3:

4 Likes

Those Transmission comps are ace/skills

A one hour long 4 note piece by Nightmares on Wax. Not sure thereā€™s quite enough going on here to really sustain my attention

Take your point but it is working for me as background to work. I think the repetitiveness is helping me focus.

Havenā€™t played this in years.

2 Likes