Welcome back

Yay x

4 Likes

Actual footage.

5 Likes

Just spat my tea out :rofl::rofl:

6 Likes

Really missed this. Now I have to try and remember all the things I wanted to post over the last few days :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

I took to twitter for the first time in desperation. Holy shit! :joy:

4 Likes

Please don’t do this again, I don’t think I could get through many more threads that get hijacked by Plum…

12 Likes

Never a better named poster

3 Likes

I had a dip into that forum when this one was down & Plum’s posts made me quickly dip out again.

6 Likes

Ohh nice to see you all back! :blush:

1 Like

I popped in on the ibizaspotlight forum few times and probably for the last… It would actually put you off visiting the island…

1 Like

isn’t that the truth…also have they updated their software? straight early 00s vibes a la Bluelight etc when I last visited… :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I have a secret account but I don’t get involved anymore, I had to many warnings and finally deleted… It was swamped by covid crisis folks and the nonsense was comical and all that followed that was just embarrassing hi five and like buddies… :raising_hand_man:

1 Like

Greetings from the far North of the British Isles :heart:

3 Likes

Feels good to be back :sunrise:

2 Likes

Yes, me too, reminded me of Faith :joy:

2 Likes

did wonder whether to get back on DJH but don’t see the point now. Feels like duplication. Are there any other music forums still going? I enjoyed DHP - remember Marshall Jefferson was good value on there

2 Likes

I’m glad DJH came back but I dont think the forum has really taken off yet like they hoped it would and yes unfortunately there is a notable nause on there

2 Likes

That was a tough week, felt like a break up, was checking my phone like I was waiting for a txt from a partner!

7 Likes

Spoke to my kids a few times…don’t make me do that again

8 Likes

good to see you all again. just out of curiosity, what happened? were we too popular for our own good?

3 Likes