Old Stubs & Things…

That’s an impressive collection Mr n Mrs Howler

2 Likes

I’m holding out for full recall in my seventies.
My mum remembered me replacing the floor in me and my girlfriends flat in the late nineties the other day and I genuinely can’t remember it at all… maybe it all comes flooding back

4 Likes

We went to Dance Tracks and told them we were thinking of going to Save the Robots that night as it was round the corner from our apartment (flat swap!); they said ‘definitely don’t go there’, anyway we did

4 Likes

Double dipped

1 Like

Time machine for this… What a week

3 Likes

That’s exactly what I remember with his mate that did the logo dancing at the front. It was the absolute nuts. We all loved it.

1 Like

He did that upstairs at heaven too. I remember him in the dj box in the corner abs it being like ‘wtf??’

1 Like

Picture of a picture… me mam dropped a box of tat round to me this evening… this was in it

7 Likes

That was our first visit to Ministry. 4 up in a mate’s mum’s ‘borrowed’ Toyota Celica. Parked about 100m away. Queued up, sweating like twats. Then some dude handed us free tickets just before paying: win. A good night was had.

4 Likes

Double dropped double dipped

2 Likes

the 808 state gig was better known as the ‘808 state in your face turbo rave’ as a good night.!

1 Like

Yeah was great from what i remember lol, N Joi were supporting & they were really good as well

1 Like

Reminded me of this (an early forum post, still gets me every time):

9 Likes

Love that clip. Reaffirming

2 Likes

Such a great clip…

3 Likes

That makes my hair stand on end where I never knew I had hair! :joy:

Kids having a genuine, life changing good time…

6 Likes

That’s one of my fave clips on YouTube. Always dig it out when I need a lift

3 Likes

4 Likes

This is ace.

A friend lent me a deck so I bought one as I couldn’t not have a pair.

Quickly realised I’d have to give it back so bought another, so for a while I was rocking 3 decks.

Must have driven my folks bezerk :rofl: