Maurice Fulton/Bubbletease

You just reminded me I had this on repeat on the ipod for YEARS

just beautiful

3 Likes

One of my favourite producers.

2 Likes

Thought i’d google ‘gerbadadaisies’ as i’d only heard of them from Maurice’s work. Then again all five Boof Lp’s have a flower reference in the title!

The Egyptians believed that they symbolised a closeness to nature and a devotion to the sun, whereas the Celts thought they lessened the sorrows and stresses of everyday life. Generally, gerberas symbolise innocence, purity, cheerfulness and loyal love.

3 Likes

Great drums and farty synths is always a winner. Sounds triffic on a good sound system.

1 Like

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=burhAC3WkMQ

2 Likes

My edit of MU’s Paris Hilton…

2 Likes

Is that him behind that tune? Never knew that, wow.

Seeing him DJ a while back was a transformative experience for me. Dude is the real deal.

1 Like

he’s one of those guys who (like i said about charles webster) rewards repeated listens. i have a ton of his records and they all have this connective tissue that’s like few other producers. i can tell a MF production within moments.

i feel like he should be a bigger deal. he doesn’t miss!

4 Likes

Weird post punky business

1 Like
2 Likes
3 Likes

Love this one. Have the album on this morning

1 Like

easily one of my favourite producers, rarely go out without one of his 12’s in my bag. Such a good DJ too.

3 Likes

So good…

1 Like

There was this Kathy diamond masterpiece on the idjut boys’ label cottage which I love

And this has just been reissued by be with records which is also ace

1 Like

And of course…

2 Likes

Reissue out soon

Kathy Diamond LP is :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire:

& extra marks for living in Sheffield ( not sure if he still does)

1 Like