Light Relief

The crazy part about all of that is that he survived

1 Like

I suspect the three jacket potatoes acted as some kind of carbohydrate body armour.

4 Likes

Courtesy of Dave Jarvis’s FB Page.

5 Likes

He wanted to stay another day!

2 Likes

This does have a bit of a Loaded vibe… :thinking:

3 Likes

This was huge

1 Like

“Levy and Friends was an undercover alias used by the record label to disguise dance remixes of tracks by pretty-boy pop band East 17. Levy was the name of a dog owned by one of the band. Releases had a cartoon dog’s head on the label”

Certainly played by Sasha at the time on Kiss FM

5 Likes

Never knew that… :+1:. There was a right said fred dub mix around the same time that was played every one back then…

We used to play Let it Rain a bit. It was called remix part one. Not sure who did the mix but it came on a dj promo 12. Probably a bit too proggy for now though.

2 Likes

Oh I had this one : )

Great record heheh.

1 Like

Big with Normski on Dance Energy :grimacing:

Tenaglia? He did Too Sexy before anyone had heard of him ( as well as Double Dee Found Love)

1 Like

From comments on a Guardian Jay Rayner story about Hotel Room Service

The thing that really boils my piss is hotel kettles.

3 Likes

I’ll have to listen to them I don’t think it was To sexy… Didn’t think I would be going down a Right said fred rabbit hole tonight lol

2 Likes

Remember hearing that at flying and thinking this record is really good then all of a sudden it went “too sexy for my”… I think even then we weren’t sure if it was good or terrible…

1 Like
1 Like

9 Likes

6 Likes

steve kiw once tried to persuade me East 17 ‘deep’ was balearic as fuck - but jury’s still out for me :grinning:

5 Likes

Just reading this old Vice article about Fabric. This made me smile

15 Likes