Er Sorry About The Break In Transmission

Being honest I went to Glastonbury and the signal is hard down there! All fixed. x.

26 Likes

Woohoo :smile:

3 Likes

I thought it was my phone! :joy:

5 Likes

Wondered when you were gonna put 50p in the meter :slight_smile:

Shame we missed out on some decent Glasto chat over the weekend on here. Facebook was painful

10 Likes

Happy days :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Thank god for the secret forum :shushing_face: This was on repeat since the forum was down
A Love From Outer Space (Sean Johnston), Golden Lion, Todmorden, 18.06.22 by goldenlionsounds on #SoundCloud

5 Likes

wahey we’re back. Nice one

3 Likes

Pleased we’re all back… You don’t know what you’ve got 'til it’s gone!

7 Likes

hahaha glad all is well and it’s back! Was starting to get a bit worried

3 Likes

Glad it’s back!

3 Likes

#metoo

Phew!

2 Likes

Oh joy of joys! Meant to say it’s a bit hard on you supporting all this, more than happy to throw a few quids if that helps with the running. x

3 Likes

Ah yeah. Thanks @Gavin :v:t3: It is getting a bit expensive with hosting (£100 a month roughly with the main site) and that so was maybe thinking of doing some sort of patreon thing where people can put some cash in the pot if they are getting something out of it. Kind of want to make it though so it’s just like two quid a month or something. Not sure I can do that on patreon. I’ll look into it. As ever should be optional and whatever works.

Tbh ideally one day we get a sponsor but it’s everyone being involved that makes this forum work so I sort of am reluctant to do the money thing. Feels like we’re all contributing if that makes sense. X

22 Likes

I would be more than happy to contribute too

5 Likes

happy to contribute too!

4 Likes

Me too. My day isn’t complete without a visit to the TP Forum.

3 Likes

Same here! Happy to contribute.

2 Likes

Count me in :+1: Another forum where music posted here pops up on a day or two later also missed the Tracks, ect when the TP forum was down…

2 Likes

More than happy to contribute towards running costs, Paul. x

2 Likes

count me in as well. if there was a subscription service like you mentioned i’d be happy to set it and forget it.

1 Like