A Picture is Worth a Thousand Words

13 Likes

Doughemian Bapsody

11 Likes

Oh go on then…Another one bites the crust.

14 Likes

Both worthy of top comment…

1 Like

Bunder pressure :grimacing:

8 Likes

Seven seas of Rhye(bread)

7 Likes

Who Wants To Lick Focaccia

12 Likes

Crazy Little Thing Called Loaf

10 Likes

:notes: We will, we will rock cake! :notes:

7 Likes

Another naan bites the dust

Too much loaf will kill you

7 Likes

Bun Vision

5 Likes

We’re expecting some nice waves

5 Likes

Where is everyone? If that was Cornwall it would be mobbed.

1 Like

Waiting patiently… A work mate from Wales who competed all over the world always said that the local heroes are never around when the surf is good lol.

1 Like

Hoping to get a bit of surfing in with the kids when were over at the end of May :crossed_fingers:t2:

2 Likes

Are you playing here? or holiday. Where are you visiting?

1 Like

Pure holiday vibes. The wife wants to take the kids to see where their grandparents grew up - so a week long tour of Cork, Killorglin, Valentia Island, Dingle and Clonmel.

2 Likes

Stayed on Valentia a few years back, amazing little eatery on a hillside overlooking the sea, they’d literally pull your veg to order from a patch out back. Just tried looking for it no luck yet…

2 Likes

We’ve booked one ‘posh’ meal here, which used to be my father-in-law’s boozer back in the day (1960s/70s). Looks like it may have changed a bit.

Kingdom 1795

2 Likes

Nice, all great places to visit,there’s so much going on in West Cork and kerry since the covid, lots of artists moved from Dublin, Cork ect for cheaper rental and the easy going life. I will keep you posted if I think of anything you might like. :smirk: Usually family friendly day/evening gigs in funny local bars…

1 Like