A Picture is Worth a Thousand Words

Yeah, I’m old enough to remember :laughing: they all look great in the pic.

1 Like

love that album

1 Like

Everyone looks waaay too clean and good-looking!

3 Likes

00 EP4RFP8UwAE6jBA

5 Likes

These are bizarre and really quite unsettling. A.I. generated photos of a rave

Check them all out on Insta

https://www.instagram.com/p/ClVjtniAbGC/?igshid=MDJmNzVkMjY=

From David Holmes instagram

5 Likes

I ‘met’ BP Fallon at the after party of a U2 zoo tv gig at Meadowlands NJ in 1991. Me and my mate were self consciously drinking free budweiser and looking awkward. He was flitting around taking photographs. I think that was his role on the tour as well as ‘vibes’.
All of a sudden someone announced that anyone wanting to get back to Manhattan should leave now as there was a foot of snow outside. It’d been clear blue skies when we had arrived. So we got to see New York in the snow and zero visibility from the top of the Twin Towers. :joy:

2 Likes

tumblr_ofqyczQsMo1sn35i0o1_500

6 Likes

10 Likes

You would see him at lots of gigs here in Ireland, think he had a free pass just to rock up and get in for free lol.

1 Like

Saw a 6x6 in London thursday. Best case for windfall taxes I’ve ever seen

3 Likes

Some great graphics in this book

3 Likes

That is … disturbing

2 Likes

Really liked these pics of the Californian cycling legend/pioneer Jobst Brandt that I came across earlier, from an upcoming book that I’m definitely going to be picking up.

6 Likes

My favourite response to this being shared on social media (and to most things tbh) was this old school ravers group who seemed to be barely able to comprehend what this even was.

5 Likes

As funny as the images were disturbing!

2 Likes

Screen Shot 2022-10-30 at 11.25.06 am

7 Likes

A seasonal reminder

15 Likes

4 Likes

IMG_0867

4 Likes