A Picture is Worth a Thousand & one Words

Aphex Twin & son

Young FK spinning at Studio 54

11 Likes

Rusty old 1990s record box discovered as I’m clearing out the shed. Last few stickers remaining on the lid. Bob and an Om standing the test of time.

14 Likes

Haha snap!

9 Likes

Those Bob stickers obviously had some good glue.

Funnily enough I dug out that Nush track the other day. Proper 90s!

3 Likes

The BOB, rabbit, vulture and rizla were all printed by Derek in Brighton, stood the test of time, BAPE not so much.

5 Likes

My first record box (stickers are mainly 96-98ish). Didnt occur to me that buying one of this size means is a bastard to pick up when its full, so barely took it out. Its served as useful storage over the years though.
Turns out some of those stickers can fetch a few quid now.

12 Likes

Is that Nush Nush?

Yes. I found a white label in my shelves the other day. The original mix sounds pretty good to me.

1 Like

First 12" I ever bought with my own money

1 Like

On a Bob tip, got shown this photo last week while in France. Me and Shreddie with the two bar owners of the bar we played in Chamonix 1996. I’m sporting a Bob, Acid sheet T shirt, Shreds in a Positive Sounds T. Made me feel very old this :joy:

8 Likes

Yeah its a good 'un

Some will get this :smile:

10 Likes

What was the story behind the original TOTP appearance. Mistake or someone in production having a laugh?

I’m not really sure tbh, i’ve heard both versions, that it was a production error and that it was done deliberately by someone having a laugh.

1 Like

https://new.reddit.com/r/OldSchoolCool/comments/1dqwha8/i_used_to_live_in_a_nyc_loft_in_the_1970s_a_5/

2 Likes

Lea Lisa her daughter Naomi and Kerri Chandler

7 Likes

Great T shirt

1 Like

First Indonesian band to play at Glastonbury apparently - they look RAD

18 Likes

Nirjava…:face_with_peeking_eye:

2 Likes

8 Likes