2020 Sleeper Records

Yes i think it was my “hit” dancefloor-record of 2020…

Kedr Livanskiy from Russia put out by a killer album that went pretty unnoticed in 2020

4 Likes

not sure if this classifies as a sleeper; but it’s prob one of my favourites of 2020:

Managed to pick up a copy of the EP, all of which is ace, and I think they’re aiming to repress soon…

3 Likes

This absolute weapon got a release in 2020 on a very limited run from DJ Darryn Jones himself. I weep to think of the empty dance floors in 2020 that it could have graced https://youtu.be/j9xG1J1b0XE

4 Likes

This one i felt deserved a bit more notice!

6 Likes

Cracking album, agreed it didn’t really seem to get picked up much, I have no idea why. I’ve also just remembered that I did the discogs entry for it :crazy_face:

you’re doing the lord’s work lol

Mr. Canoe seems like an interesting guy, with his lake isle of innisfree full of modular synths

Any other dub techno-eque suggestions are always welcome. This is great: b-line tape | thurlow joyce

1 Like

Loved this one, too–great organic sound and the fact that this was made on Galliano…well, if you know the gulf islands, it’s an extraordinary place. I had a stack of records coming from Basso just as the pandemic hit, it was a bit iffy for a while but they did make it nearly three months late. Ah, memories.

1 Like

Plus 1!

this is really really nice

1 Like

This one is so good

But yeah, totally impossible to get a copy. Repress please!

2 Likes

this

Such a great track and Balearic AF

4 Likes